jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

I spent more time reading the forums than doing hubs :)

1. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

It's true...I got so engrossed reading the forum asking if CabinGirl/BadCompany should stay...then I got into reading CabinGirl's goodbye forum...

All I can say is, all of those just really showed how passionate people are about HubPages and hubbing in general. And all of those give character to HubPages. Doubt if I can find another site with the same involvement hubbers here have...another reason why HP is a great place to be! smile

2. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I also spend more time in the forums. lol

1. candice5 profile image59
      candice5posted 7 years ago in reply to this

haha yeah you do. smile and you handle them well too.

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Passionate people tend to do that MF smile

4. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

often I am too tired to make a hub even though the creative juices are there...so I go to the forums too...

5. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Ditto sad

6. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Yep Ditto lol

7. yoshi97 profile image87
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

Hubpages, for many, is an escape from real life. However, we see our share of real life here in the many characters (and I don't mean that in any manner other than a kind one) that are on these forums.

Interestingly enough ... I get many great hub ideas reading the forums ... I just need to break away long enough to write some of them. smile

1. BrianFanslau profile image61
      BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ditto Yoshi smile I get caught up quite a bit in the forums but it reminds me of my old days when I used to play World of Warcraft and ran a guild. I would hardly play the game. Just talk with people on end.

8. candice5 profile image59
    candice5posted 7 years ago

When I posted that Forum Post re shouild cabin Girl and Badco stay, I did so, to show that people should have a say in what went on, with regards this continuing Saga. I really enjoy that type of thing, but that is me.
    I naturally thought that they should both stay. That was and still is my opinion, the knockers are always the same people.
    They are generally too serious for their own good.
    They are in every walk of life and too must have a say, but I do think the reporting,that goes on and the tittle tattling, is so unnecessary, I like the way kmackey handles the Forums, she has had a few knockers but doesn't buckle, gives as good as she gets, she wants them to stay, as do so many others. So if a clear majority says yes. I say majority rulz.The majority wanted them to stay, and I mean both of them.  I have told people if you are easily offended don't mix it with the parties that like a bit more raucous fun. Just do a smiley if ya get insulted and walk away. Takes too to tango.

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh thank you so much my friend... smile I havnt been on that much lately though..

1. candice5 profile image59
        candice5posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have ya been on Holiday missed your input always good. smile

9. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

I should have titled this forum "I spend more time reading the forums than doing hubs:)"

10. wrenfrost56 profile image81
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

yeah me to as you can probably tell from my post to hub ratio. Also  agree with others it is a welcome break.

11. anime_nanet profile image61
    anime_nanetposted 7 years ago

Just avoid the forums for a while if you thinks it's a problem.

Focus and follow your own rules. A good one is: make a hub first, browse the forums later.

12. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Naughty me I have also spent ample time in the forums you can tell by the numbers under my avatar, I however need to get reading it certainly is the political correct way of showing my appreciation for others. big_smile

working