jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do I get paid by anything I did in HubPages here?

1. 60
    the-buffaloposted 7 years ago

As the titles states. Do I get paid by anything I did in HubPages here? And what is Hub? Can I post other links in post?

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

yeah your eligible for the 500 sign on bonus, im sure your check is in the mail.

check the FAQ's

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

the-buffalo, you don't get paid for 'anything'. But for specific things.

And you will need to read the FAQ as sunforged has suggested.

3. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Sunforged has covered the main bit.  The $500 no questions asked joining bonus.  LOL! 

What is Hub?  Not sure - A community of supportive writers?  or a bunch of crazy people who are always threatening to leave or worrying because their hub score has dropped a point or two?

Can you post other links in post?  This one is tricky.  Depends where the post is I guess.

Seriously, you can certainly make good money here but it does take time.  Your first hub suggests you know all about making money online already.  Good luck and welcome to HubPages! smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You are not allowed to create forum threads just to advertise your hub. You can add links in a post if it they have something to do with a question someone asked.

Your hub should have no more than 2 links to a single domain in each hub, yours has about 7.

You get paid by Adsense, Amazon and Ebay if you are an affiliate.

And, as others said, read the FAQ. You can reach it by clicking on the help button at the top right hand corner of every page.