jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

adsense ads

1. jmckiernan86 profile image59
    jmckiernan86posted 7 years ago

do you get paid for when people click any of the adsense ads on your page or just some certain ones?

because i was a little confused about the way they explained it when i signed up. i was also wondering if its allowed to sign up under other affiliate programs using hub pages (say bodybuilding.com)

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's pretty simple: if you click the ads on my hubs you get paid.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If you read the Terms of Service for AdSense, which you were supposed to do before you legally agreed to abide by them, it explains what you get paid for and how and when.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

yes, you get paid if ads on your page are clicked. However you can not click your own ads nor can you have others click for you. Google gets wise to that stuff pretty quick and will ban your acct.

As for affiliates--I'm pretty sure the only choices you have there is what HubPages provides for you in the affiliates sect. --google, amazon, kontera and ebay

4. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

Or you can use marketers like clickbank, but please please please don't pay them for membership.

5. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 7 years ago

Most advertisements on Google are worth $0.05 to $5, so while each advertisement counts, some are worth more than others.