jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How long before google...

1. Jeffrey_L profile image61
    Jeffrey_Lposted 7 years ago

Hello,

First off please forgive me if I am posting this thread in the wrong section. I'm pretty new to HP's and I would like to know what everyone thinks of my hubs, today makes it 5 days since I've joined HP's and I only managed to write up 2 hubs. Which is pretty sad to me. I also would like to ask how long does it normally take before Google and other SE's pick up my pages.

If you would like to take a look at my hubs, please visit my profile for them. I don't want to take any chances posting links here.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thank You,
    Jeffrey L.

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

My hubs are picked up in a couple of hours. Sales and clicks can happen anytime after that.

Jeffrey_Lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's very interesting, for some odd reason I don't seem to see any traffic coming in the SE's just yet.

What do you use to track your traffic and ref's on your hubs?

Maybe I just need to build more back links?

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

You could try a blog pinging service - there are plenty of them free on the net.  It might get your hubs indexed a bit faster by the search engines.  I usually use pingomatic.  Good luck on HubPages

Jeffrey_Lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your feed back. I will make sure I check a few of them out. smile

working