Suggestions about 'beginning' a Blogger Blog?

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Hello all, I have another question.  I am starting a Blogger Blog with the interest of pointing to my Hubs with 'mini articles' as well as earning revenue in its own right.  I've gone through some of the hubs, but does anyone have any other advice?  I think I've made a template with decent SEO optimization (my HTML skills are pretty good) and was wondering what other things I should factor into my Blogger decision making process.  I've read a number of hubs, but if you feel like linking to a hub that you've found useful (or written), feel free.

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

I wrote this a while back

Personally I wouldn't add adsense until you had the site indexed - which make take a month or so with blogger - seems to be slower than most other platforms (ironic I know) to be indexed and "loved" by Google! It might also help to do a couple of bullshit long "social" posts to start with too.

I personally am leaning more to - you can't monetize but they seem to get PR quicker/faster.

1. frogdropping profile image84
      frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol Lissie now that made me laugh. Say what you mean and all that - I love straight talkers.

Fancy starting a blog that includes genuine info with genuine facts yet is completely lacking in false pretence but has plenty of homegrown social bullshit - for good measure (and google) ... tongue