jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

My longest Hub - Inspired by Carl Sagan

1. Migodden profile image64
    Migoddenposted 8 years ago

I just finished writing my longest hub here, I thought I'll write on the subject im most passinate on.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Our-Solar-Syste … d-Vastness
    My attempt at writing an article that will inspire people to look into astronomy and the beauty of the universe as Carl Sagan inspired me. Let me know what you think of the article,  .i.e. did I present the topic interestingly, clearly? any factual errors ^.^? Keep in mind I did not write this article inspiring to make money I just wanted to write about this subject, although if I do earn a bit of money from it I wouldn't mind yikes Looking forward to any constructive criticism!

2. sexkitten profile image56
    sexkittenposted 8 years ago

Carl Sagan was amazing.  Thanks for the info.

3. White Teeth profile image61
    White Teethposted 8 years ago

If you are going to claim that the planet closest to the Sun is the coldest, you got some 'splainin' to do...

4. Migodden profile image64

It has a very thin atmosphere, so it cant attain it's heat at night, mercury is blazing hot during the day and freezing cold at night. big_smile

1. White Teeth profile image61
      White Teethposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well...it's probably not the coldest if it is blazing hot for half a day...what does coldest mean?...I think you worded this wrong, but...my point was that it would be good to explain this in the hub...

Also...to get nitpicky, the 2nd, 3rd, and last sentence of the first section could use a semi-colon or period in replace of the comma...

5. Migodden profile image64

Any one else got some constructive criticism? It would be much appreciated big_smile

6. chaoeerrz profile image54
    chaoeerrzposted 8 years ago

What is a hub

1. White Teeth profile image61
      White Teethposted 8 years ago in reply to this

A rigid traditionalist would say it would involve a few words or possibly a picture, but yours seem to be doing relatively well without these...

working