30 quality hubs

1. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I haven't made mine yet, I'm still working on them.

But I just wanted to say, 30 hubs in 30 days doesn't mean quality has to suffer. Indeed some can do it half that time.

However before starting a new challenge have a look at what you've made. Can you add images? Is there a Youtube video that can enhance visitors. Are there some good keywords you can add to the tags? Can you write a custom summary to add to it?

Which ones will benefit the most by writing out another article of around 300 words and publishing elsewhere with a link straight to your hub?

Personally I don't bookmark every single hub I publish. Or if I do, I mix it up a bit. Some may get tweeted, some added to tagfoot, a bit here, a bit there. I like to avoid being too predictable.

1. fierycj profile image87
      fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a pro. smile

2. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

I agree, quality does not have to suffer.  If you know what you want to say, its not going to suffer.  We write about what we are interested in.  You can even build off of each other.  I write about what interest me.  Some of what I write may not be popular now, but you never know in the future if they are going to be popular, but they are there if it become an interest to someone or becomes popular.

I don't bookmark everything.  I don't do a whole lot of social bookmarking sites anymore.  I choose where I want to be and that is that.  There is way to many to even keep up.  If I do anything, its isolated to tagfoot and twitter.  Here and there I will tweet my hubs, but not to often.  Many sites that I write on don't allow links to my articles elsewhere.  Only one I am sure I can link back to here.