jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Ghost stories

1. Rapidwriter profile image59
    Rapidwriterposted 9 years ago

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask - but how many hubbers enjoy reading ghost stories?  And do you think you have to believe in ghosts or the supernatural to enjoy them?
    I ask because I've suddenly had ideas for FOUR short-stories about ghosts and wondered if it was worth thinking up a few more and getting a book of modern ghost stories written.
    would love your views - here or on my hub 'Do you believe in the supernatural?'

Thanks folks.

All the best for an excellent New Year - may you all write like angels - and failing that, write like the devil!

Shah

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 9 years ago

I do, it would explain how amateur programs like TAPS became popular. Can't get enough of the stuff personally!

3. Rapidwriter profile image59

Glad to hear it, Thooghun.  I've actually seen things - but there are times I think there must be a practical/scientific explanation.

But you're right - a lot of people must be fascinated or it wouldn't be such a popular subject.

4. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 9 years ago

I've just started a book by Pierre Bellemare, a French author who collects stories.  He has several books.  One of the books is about supernatural stories.  The twist is that all his stories are very short (about 10 pages average) and they are all REAL stories, which makes the gost stories really scary...

Very good Read   

Happy new year!!

5. Rapidwriter profile image59

I'll look out for it.  I think the new Kate Moss I'm just about to start also features ghosts.  Can't wait to read it.

6. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 9 years ago

well, I'd like to read about them Rapidwriter. It seems to haunt you, cant really go wrong with that emotion wink

7. Rapidwriter profile image59

You're on - I'll start writing them down.

working