jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense Sİdebar Ads

1. bloggerdollar profile image46
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

There has been an increase in my traffic but click rates are falling dramatically. I've been seeing some google ads on sidebar but they seem to disappear. I guess sidebar ads were doing good although we can't track the ad positions at hubpages. Does anyone has same concerns??

1. makemoneyonline profile image59
      makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I never paid attention to ads on sidebar but as for me traffics, clicks, clicks rate and CPM has been increasing so much that my earnings was up 50% (59$ from 38.5$). I explained why in my last hub.

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I've seen a horrid drop in clicks lately myself.  Granted, I'm sitting at about 0.70% CTR, but still.

I chalk it up to the holidays.  The people who may normally be clicking are not because they know what they want to buy where and for who.

Does that make sense?

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

I'm thinking all of the people who go online because they are bored at work are home for the holidays right now!

4. coolbreeze profile image6
    coolbreezeposted 8 years ago

It seemed  during the holidays I didnt make as much sales clicks etc.    I normally take this time
    to get ready for spring. Sounds crazy but I start writing about gardening and stuff like that. Valentines  day etc.. By the time it gets circulated its spring.

5. bloggerdollar profile image46
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

Let's see with the end of holiday.

Paul my word to you :

I really loved those sidebar ads anyway smile)