jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (26 posts)

what is your average daily views?

1. 3bagsfull profile image79
    3bagsfullposted 7 years ago

I am just trying to get a read

and if you want you can break it down between inside hp and from google,etc

thanks all

1. warchild75 profile image50
      warchild75posted 7 years ago in reply to this

My average is around 300 page views although 80% of that is my top 5 hubs smile

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

About 180-220 I would say is a normal day for me.... I had an awful day yesterday though... Most I have had in a day is about 400, but that has proven to be a bit of a freak day!

How about yourself?

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yea that's about what i have. 180 for today..And that's for 2 hubs. Although Not many clicks at all..

1. 0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine actually shows as 266 today.... so im not so sure now. I work on adsense impressions, today I have 155 adsense impressions.... yesterday I had 88 adsense impressions (thats how I know that yesterday was an awful day for traffic!)

I would say a normal day for adsense impressions is 130-150, I dont really know what they equates to in hubpages traffic stats. I prefer the way that adsense gives you a stat for an exact calender day, whilst hubpages just tells you the stat for the last 24 hour period.

3. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Well, I am getting about 100 a day, is that good or bad?  I know I have a lot more to learn

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well if I am getting about 4 a day per hub and you are getting about 3 a day per hub then it cant be too bad?

I have put a fair bit of effort into my keywords, which maybe accounts for the extra 25% that I get.... but I have a lot to learn about SEO myself, so I bet I could get that up to 5 views per hub per day.... I will get there!

4. 3bagsfull profile image79

I am soooo new and haven't put up enough hubs yet to really get the ball rolling

but, I think that 150 would be great -- or 3 to 4 per hub.

although I love seeing hub views, I am hoping the google, yahoo, and bing numbers go up

I do have a desire to make some money here and getting non-hubbers to find your articles through search engines is gonna make that happen

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay, I feel like I am spamming now so I will neglect to leave a url here but if you want to learn more just go to my profile. wink

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

My page views vary a lot, between 350 and 500 a day.

6. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

It has slowly crept up over time.  Now around 250 per day.  Best day was 1300.

7. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

700ish this past week, but it's up and down. Down lately.

8. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Mine are around 210.

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

I am currently getting between 700-800 per day, but 150 or so of those are all one hub.

10. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I get about 250 per day. And I have very few hubs that get no views. Spread out over 24 hubs, I guess I average 10 views/day/hub.

11. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Pittance. I'd love 250 views per day, I maybe get 10 - 15.  sad

I'm new, I need to wait my turn smile

12. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I can make everyone feel good too with my 50 or so views per day.  I am excited, though, that my google traffic is equal with my hubpages traffic now.

1. lrohner profile image83
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow! I wasn't sure how I was doing, until now. (And dont take that the wrong way...). My Google traffic heavily outweighs my HP traffic pretty much since day two.

13. 3bagsfull profile image79

thanks for all the great input!!!

I now have some targets to look for

I have a program that will look for you page rank based on keywords and I am not even in the top 1000 so much much more time needed for me. I know this but I also like to see how others are doing to get a future picture

just from some of the info I have put together here -- 30 to 50 hubs is sort of the initial sweet spot as well about 4 to 6 months allowing google to get you indexed, etc

so clearly I need to give it some time and get to typing tongue

14. mommyfreelancer profile image86
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

Very helpful and inspiring answers... I am getting around 2 views per hub per day, nice to know that this is...acceptable. I should work on producing more hubs, then perhaps the earnings will come. Cheers, all! smile

15. Jane@CM profile image60

Why would I have traffic from images.google.com

1. lrohner profile image83
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you put pics on your hubs, it's just gonna happen. Go with the flow....

16. Jane@CM profile image60

17. Cls1321 profile image60
    Cls1321posted 7 years ago

I got 250+ the last few days, but thats because I had 2 hubs on the front page that each got like 100 views lol.

I wonder how many impressions these people with 500+ hubs get

one thing I've found is if I target low competition keywords I can get my hubs ranked on google page 1 easily...so I am doing that to help out with search engine traffic.

18. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

I get around 100 views per day for about 28 hubs but the per-hub views are not consistent. Some have more than 20, others have 0 smile. I notice though that even those with 0 views are rising in terms of hub score (wonder why that happens).

19. finsofts profile image59
    finsoftsposted 7 years ago

as a starter am getting a traffic of 140 per day for my starter hubs...