jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

What are channels?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Im not sure how to work these out yet ,but I have one already there called NZ Search Engine with their ID alongside.
    Drop down box offers me options etc , two of them being deactive ,activate etc?...

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you talking channels in Adsense?

Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes ,(sorry) lol

1. lrohner profile image84
          lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No worries! smile

A channel allows you to track your websites, blogs or hubs individually so you can see individual performance. Not sure why the NZ thing is there, unless you were using that previously?

To track individual hubs, click URL Channels, Add New URL Channels and add the URL for each of your hubs WITHOUT the http:// OR the www.

Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ahhh ok , thank you that was very helpful, yea Im not sure why they are there either (NZ search engine). Unless its because I joined Hubpages and adsense when I was living there ip address etc)...but I thought I would have had to manually add them...
            Gosh the more ya look , the more ya find someone in the closet huh lol...

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
              Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you do have to manually add them. 

Can you click on the address and see what the site is? 

There's no point in you tracking it, if it's not yours - or maybe that's the site that is using your adsense ID?

2. 0
              sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You could always read this hub for more help on adsense channels and what they are for. 

http://hubpages.com/hub/Using-Google-Adsense-Channels

working