jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Pictures in Hubs

1. Mubin123 profile image78
    Mubin123posted 7 years ago

May I make a suggestion that should help some people with their adsense revenue?

Usually with huboages when you put a picture into your hub it is in the 2nd capsule on the right hand side.

This is not good.  This is where you want your adsense ad block to be.  The reason being is that the CTR is usually much higher if they see the ad before the picture rather than after.

Give it a try, trust me!

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In my opinion this will increase the chance of non-converting traffic to click on the ads which can make your ads smart-priced and trust me there is nothing worse than being smart priced as I have experienced it myself. 0.01$ a click really hurt when you can make 1.00$ for that same click.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I've heard the opposite. I always used to put mine in the top but seem to do better with them in the second capsule. The ad block shows up next to the first capsule if it's long enough and the photo is under.

1. KIMTEJEDA profile image60
      KIMTEJEDAposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Copy rights free and restricted photos varies depending upon the original creator common license restrictions.
      Please feel free to visit my hub regarding this topic.

<snipped link - do not promote your hubs in the forums>