jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Some Feedback Requested (I'm not a spammer, honest)

1. Don W profile image82
    Don Wposted 7 years ago

Can't stand doing this. I feel like a spammer. But I figure it's worth getting the advice from some of you other hubbers.

I'd like some feedback on my last hub:

Overcoming Obstacles

My goal is not the money side of things (well not on this hub anyway). I know from what I've read "social issues" don't do very well. I've just written this out of interest.

The subject itself is a bit . . well fuzzy, but my thoughts tend to be a bit fuzzy too and sometimes it's hard turning the subjects I want to write about into something that's web friendly. I'm still sort of trying to find my mojo at the moment.

Anyway I've tried to follow some of the 'rules' as far as layout is concerned and I've even added some pretty pictures etc etc. But would be nice to get some objective feedback.

Many thanks.

1. Kadmiels profile image73
      Kadmielsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I to write on social issues and it is not popular but if its something we choose to write and we enjoy then we should write about it. I highly enjoyed reading your hub it was well thougt out articulate and understood well done!!

1. Don W profile image82
        Don Wposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cheers wesleycox and Kadmiels. Nice to meet some like minded people. Kadmiel, just saw your tips on "How to Write on a Subject You Know Nothing about". Could have saved me 4 weeks of learning. smile

2. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

After reading this hub, I would have to say that the topic was clear and your method of discussing it was also very clear.  I enjoyed reading this hub and I look forward to reading more of them.