jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

1. hubby7 profile image79
    hubby7posted 7 years ago

Are there any golf fans out there? If so, say "aye". I have to admit that I used to not like golf. Then in 2000 when Tiger won the Masters I became a fan, an avid fan that is. I have been addicted ever since. I went from being a Democrat to being a Republican, from a Conservative to being a Liberal. In a word: I flipped.

2. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

"aye" I have a set stuck in the garage i bring out and play with friends but I am more fun to watch than to play with smile the game always takes 30 min longer but we get through and I go swimming most often than not

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

"aye" Haven't played in a while, but used to play a neat 9-hole course near me close to 5 days/week. Luv the game.

4. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

"aye" to playing,

"nay" to watching.

5. hubby7 profile image79
    hubby7posted 7 years ago

Thanks for all your comments. I myself never played golf. My son and I do enjoy playing miniture golf together. I just don't have the time to learn the game of golf, but do enjoy watching it on TV. Here's to you Andrew: "nay" to playing and "aye" to watching.

6. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Of course............ Having a Kiwi Caddy helps; especially when he comes from Bumble Town NZ. We have a Caddy Academy here and a sheep infested 19 hole course. smile Green Fees are usually paid at the 19th. But it must be a good beer!

7. mickeuan profile image60
    mickeuanposted 7 years ago

"aye" Been playing golf seriously since the age of 10, although my sister reminded me the other day that we used to borrow our Dad's clubs and sneak off to the wee 9-hole course in our village and smack a few balls about at the age of 5.

I also love watching golf; especially when there are Europeans, Aussies, Kiwis and other nations fighting for places on top of the leaderboard.

8. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Aye. Me countrymen invented it. 'tis is me blood. SlĂ inte!

9. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Aye! Aye! Aye! Don't play that much anymore, but used to have a nice, neat (and difficult) 9-course near my house. Would play at least 4x/week.