jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

14 HUBS, NETTED ME $1.33 WHAT CAN I DO?

1. Joe Andover profile image83
    Joe Andoverposted 7 years ago

I have been a hubber for 4 weeks and have posted 14 hubs. I have a "85" rating. I have only $1/33 through Google and nothing through Amazon.
    What am I missing?

1. lawretta profile image70
      lawrettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Be patient, with time your earnings will increase...

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nothing.  That's about what I had earned after 4 weeks, too!  It takes about 3 months for earnings to start flowing in - most people take 9-10 months to get their first payout.  It snowballs after that.

3. guidebaba profile image59
      guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

A Word with 5 Letters that starts with the middle letter of the previously posted word lol

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are BAD...  lol

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
      Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I haven't got it yet!

Joe - Its early days - after 4 months my earnings dropped from a peak of $10 a month to 7c.  But 4 months later they were climbing steadily and continue to climb.

Its like sowing seeds - you don't see a real harvest for several months - patience and faith are the way ahead - good luck!

3. profile image60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol, you are Bad !

3. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Not At All... He just declared it to be a "Great Game!" lol

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

My first month on Hubs I had about 5 hubs and made $4.59. Five months later I have 162 hubs and make well over $10 every day, just from Hubs.

Hubs traffic is awesome. What I learned is that you have to learn how to monetize your hubs through trial and error and see what works for you. If you aren't getting lots of traffic and sales then you need to change it up a bit.

working