jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How much have you made so far from your hubs?

1. ktowers profile image60
    ktowersposted 7 years ago

Pretty new to this site and was just wondering how much other people have made through their hubs?

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Many dollars fair wench, but takes at least 4 months for the snowball to start rolling !

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

There are people that make hundreds of dollars a month, there are people that make four figures ($1000+) if you include amazon affiliate.

The key to reaching this is to work incredibly hard, but at the same time never subsitute quality for quantity, avoid getting sucked into the forum too much which wastes your time, learn about SEO and Keywords (there are some good hubs on this).

It will take you a lot of time to achieve a good income, but as long as you believe that it can happen then it WILL happen.

Welcome to hubpages.

3. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

It looks like Badcompany99 didnt just beat me to it, but said everything that I did in 10% of the words!

4. finsofts profile image59
    finsoftsposted 7 years ago

Am also new to hub pages and learning to make this a great place with quality hubs... as many of you mentioned amazon and adsense serves a lot... may  i know which is the top scorer ?

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Adsense is the primary source of income for most, if you want to find good examples of Amazon sales pages then check out hubs by Mark Knowles

5. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

There are loads of threads on this topic, a quick forum search will give you the answer.

It takes time to earn. Keep that in mind. Most give up after a few months because they're not seeing the profit they want. It's surely not instant.