jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

I just have to say this is a great place!

1. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

I haven't been in a community with so many helpful people. I joined 5 weeks ago but have only really started hubbing in the last few days and I am amazed at so many valuable posts and useful hubs and a genuine willingness of hubbers to help others, even though we are all trying to be successful at this endeavour. Anyway, I just wanted to make my oberservations public. Thank you.

2. goodfriendiam profile image60
    goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago

I agree with you 100%, I'm thankful for landing here unexpectedly! Just keep your head up, listen to those that give sound counsel, and don't let those that try to condemn, taunt or otherwise, get to you. Best thing to do walk away, unless you know how to handle such said people. Happy hubbing and making new friends. Dee

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
      Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And don't post anything in the religion forums, from what I've read.

3. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

okay.welcome to hubpage.

4. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

I agree 100%.  Unfortunately like all communities there are the odd 'falling outs'.  But this is a really special place and I believe we should all work hard to keep it that way. 

Cosette welcome and glad you are finding HubPages so good.  I've been here over 18 months and its been one of the best things I've ever done!

5. 0

thanks so much, you guys! i believe in embracing the positive and filtering out the negative smile

6. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Welcome aboard, Cosette!

7. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Hi Cosette!! You're right, this is an amazing place! smile

8. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Cosette, a whole lot of fellow Hubbers would agree with you.  This is one of the best sites on the Net.   smile   (and there are a whole lot of people more than willing to try to help others)

9. 0

thank you again. smile

hey, one of my hubs had a '50' on it when i published it, now it only has a '46' - does that mean someone rated it down?

i have so far rated some hubs up but i wouldn't dream of rating down anyone's hub, unless it showed like puppies being killed or something ;_;

-colette, musing