jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Feedback & Advice Appreciated

1. Ludo profile image80
    Ludoposted 7 years ago

Hello fellow Hubbers!

I've not long joined and I'd appreciate some advice off of the more experienced of you.

I've written 4 hubs all on British wrestling schools as there is very little information on the subject all in one place. However one of my hubs has been taken down due to having too many links on it.

Obviously I need to have quite a few links in there so people can find out more info on the wrestling promotions' websites.

Am I fighting a losing battle trying to do this kind of thing on here or does anyone think there would be a way around this problem?

Cheers in advance

EDIT: Forgot to add a link to a hub for you to look at:

2. Indigestion profile image60
    Indigestionposted 7 years ago

However I am even younger than you here, I think that you should try e-mailing the support telling them if they can open it.

If not, I think you can't then just post so many links. Make more hubs, so they are more distributed maybe?

3. wsxzaqq1 profile image7
    wsxzaqq1posted 7 years ago

this site is limited but if you want you can start a blog on blogger.com. you should still write here but use a link to your blog at blogger.com.

hop this helped.

More MMA & Fitness at www.MMAFitnessDojo.com

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

You can link to as many sites as you want to in hour hubs, but you are limited to TWO links to one particular site in each hub. For example, you can have two links to www.111.com, two to www.222.com and two to www.333.com, etc. But up that number to 3 links for any of those domains and that hub will get cancelled.

5. Ludo profile image80
    Ludoposted 7 years ago

Cheers folks.

Yeah, turned out the problem was that one particular promotion has many schools around the Midlands & I'd put web & email details on every one, meaning 6 copies of the same links. All sorted now, thanks for the advice guys smile

6. Ludo profile image80
    Ludoposted 7 years ago

OK, so I have a new hub up:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-Pro-Wrestlin … he-Answers

However my adds are often all for Horse box mats or mouse mats. Where have I gone wrong??!!?? sad