jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Questions from a 6 day old

1. Suspect20 profile image82
    Suspect20posted 7 years ago

Hi fellow hubbers.  I Joined HubPages almost a week ago now, and have mostly stayed in my own little corner.  With a few hubs under my belt now, I was browsing the forums for an "introduce yourself" type sub forum; and to get to know some of the community.  While browsing I found this topic and it really peaked my interest.

I was wondering if it would be considered cheating to count the hubs I made during my first 6 days, and say I am now at day 6 with 8 published hubs?  Or is it more traditional to announce and start from day 1?  It isn't a big deal just curious how to count it, the FAQ just said there is no official start or end date.

I would love to push myself to achieve this number, and hopefully be a much better writer at the end of that time.  I would appreciate ant tips or feedback, be it a comment on my hub content or a suggestion on a better keyword set to focus on.

I started with Torrent Guides since it is something I am very familiar with and anyone I talk to in person seems to not know much about it.  Hopefully it will be helpful and not just serve as a money grabber.  I am actually surprised by how  proud I am and the amount of care I put into those guides, seeing as this all started as simply a way to earn money.

I can only think of maybe 3 or 4 more additional help guide topics I could create on the torrent subject before it starts repeating information, and would love some ideas on how to branch off from this main category.  I did make one attempt at a more popular hub and feel kind of "dirty" now with a strange urge to remove it. =p

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are no hard and fast rules. In fact if I were you, I'd just count the hubs you've made in your first 6 days. Makes it easy for the count as the forum is counting the days for you! smile

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Welcome to the HubChallenge, Suspect20!  I'm with Darkside! Count yourself as Day 6 and have fun!

3. Suspect20 profile image82
    Suspect20posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice, I look forward to getting to know more of the community soon.