jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

i made 8 cents today

1. 3bagsfull profile image78
    3bagsfullposted 7 years ago

but don't try to guess from which hub

I don't want you trying to compete with my high paying keyword

1. karpouzian profile image60
      karpouzianposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  It is a start! smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

good for you!! smile just thinking this time next week, might be doubled...then woohoooo,,feels good dont it!

I just came from Google Analytics, my golly gosh, I must re-read the darn thing tomorrow, because its showing all kinds of keywords (many Indian nudie info)...used to get to my profile page...gulp..

2. 3bagsfull profile image78

thanks everyone --

the stupid thing was -- I was so happy to make 8 cents. crazy, hunh? I think I have more than that in the bottom of my car tongue

but it does mean that I might actually make it here which is nice

about the keyword/analytics thing -- I had the same experience on another site --- you are seeing what people are using to find hubpages and then they found your hub once they start poking around --- you get the keyword info but it isn't directly related to you specifically

it can be very interesting to go over the list from time to time

3. PhilD41 profile image78
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

Congrats!!!  I have yet to make anything but I haven't been here long.  I do look forward to the joy though.  So, does that mean you are officially a paid writer? wink  (assuming you weren't already)

4. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Well 3bagsfull, I guess you are preparing for your retirement!
    Why do all you capitalists have to make us feel bad by posting their huge payments!  A whole 8 cents? OK for you rich chicks! "sob"

5. 3bagsfull profile image78

ha ha -- yes, retirement is near

and wow, I guess I am now a paid writer. who would have thunk it

6. quicksand profile image83
    quicksandposted 7 years ago

All you need to do is publish 10,000 hubs and then you will make 80,000 cents daily. Sure you were able to figure that out! smile smile smile

7. bgpappa profile image81
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago