jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (18 posts)

1. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

Uninvited writer and others:

NOT spam, just announcing I will be taking my writing elsewhere, but will stay with Hubpages to read oThers' works and to keep up with the forums. Those who know me well already know this bit of useless trivia and my reason for doing so. Thanks for all your support and helping me find my voice.
    Fiery: Don't worry I will still be around enough for you to harrass me ;P
    just not as often as before...

if I find a new "home" for my writings, you can check up with me at my usual email I've always had, to see where I am at!

1. fierycj profile image84
      fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dude, what're trying to do? Get me to miss ya? Told ya a gazillion times - I'm into women! smile hey, stay safe now. And keep in touch. You da man!

2. AsherKade profile image78

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Good Luck !

4. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Keep us posted where you will be writing at...I enjoy your work!  Good luck smile

5. AsherKade profile image78

as mentioned in another forum....

1. beautyrose profile image60
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you taking a break cause your not earning? I remember you complained about it in one forum.

6. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I don't think you are dead wood, you are a wonderful writer. smile
    It will be odd without you sad

7. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Hi AsherKade. So sorry to see your posts. Hope you will keep in touch and let us know where you took your writing to, when you already found that place. Good luck!

8. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

I can understand your choice, as I know your direction is to get your works published. I do hope the advice I offered in your other thread bears some fruit for you ... and that some day I will pick a book off the shelf and find it to be one of yours. smile

9. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Hubpages has made it pretty clear that it's not really interested in writing of any depth beyond that which can crank out some page views and ad clicks.  So, it's not surprising to see you leave.  It's sad, but the writing has been on the wall for a while.  Can't really blame a business for wanting to make money, though. Product quality is an old concept that apparently has passed its prime.  Money is, actually, the point these days.  Good luck wherever you end up.  I hope you find an audience that appreciates your work.

10. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Asher - the very best of everything. You will find success if you keep looking - and working - for it.

And I'm so glad that you found your voice smile

11. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Best Wishes. xx

12. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Good Luck in your endeavours Author.

13. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

well, goodluck!! hopefully youll still pop in here and there on the forums anyway.  smile

14. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Take Care AK...write lots and visit often!! smile

15. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I am going to miss seeing you announced in my email sad sniffle

16. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Take care Asher, good luck with all your endevours.