Picture magic

1. Jerrico Usher profile image60
    Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago

Hey guys I was playing around with photoshop and pictures and discovered some neat ideas to make your hubs look more interrestring.. one is putting a picture in the hub that has words on it then make an invisible capsule and put the words in the picture on the capsule (so google can still see them when they crawl) this way you can left justify a picture and right justify the words, change fonts colors and effects.. I also discovered you can use pictures cleaverly with blending htem into the white of the page and adding 3D text to the picture below and you can generate an interresting over hang effect over your paragraph blocks (seemless even) again you can add the header text to a capsule and just make it not show so google can still see your headers.. I also used some cleaver tricks to put myself in there pointing to the paragraph so you can interact with your words in a neat way (like say you have a recipe of food and you want to point to the food description while holding the food on a plate.. the interaction with paragraphs can be stimulating to the reader..  I had fun with all this today smile its funny it all came out of trying to figure out how to use different fonts (a question that came up in here) and how to change colors and how to put a picture on the left of the words.. you could mimick the exact look of the words in a capsule with the picture too but you could do so much more too!

if you want go check out my latest hub release it has all of this in it to show you guys what it would look like.. alittle imagination and basic ps skills you can really give your page some flavor (not to mention colored words make catchy titles to scan and see if they skim the page, yet the invisible capsule feature helps you not lose your crawling keywords be like a mask for your capsule smile pretty cool stuff, I was stoked, just hope it is fine with hubpages that I do this should be..

happy holidays!

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't think this would work.

The "invisible" text in the Capsule which you've marked Don't Display can't be seen in the source code.

Google and other search engines won't find it.

And it's much better to have titles as text than images.

2. Jerrico Usher profile image60
    Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago

was worth a shot smile but none the less you can use the pictues to upstage the actual headers, bring them out..