jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I use Twitter to share my hubs

1. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

I've been using Twitter to share my hubs with others and I was curious if other hubbers are doing the same with their own articles and if they are seeing much success.

I have over 7,000 followers myself on one of my 12 accounts. Each of them are set up to target a specific field but I was curious if there were other strategies and if others maybe would like to share Twitter info with one another and RT each others hubs.

Thanks btw if you feel compelled to check my Twitter it is @BrianFanslau shoot me a message and I'll follow you and send you a message back too.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Do you follow Hubpagesdotcom? That is the official Hubpages twitter. Those of us doing the challenge add the hashtag #hubchallenge when we Twitter our hubs. I don't get that much traffic from it.

3. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

Yeah I have seen the hashtag but I use Hastags that are popular or if i write a humorous hub #funny I've seen more traffic by being generic and entering the conversation of Twitter than I have simply posting my hub to Twitter.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I usually use a couple of more popular ones also.

working