jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Misspelled words

1. 0
    reynanteoctaposted 7 years ago

Hello Hubpages,

I am Reynante Octa, a new Hubber from the Philippines. I enjoy using Hubpages as a home for my personal opinions. As I getting acquainted with Hubpages I noticed some misspelled words at The Main Forum Areas. Here are the phrases that contain misspelled words;

•Need Help? Ask here: This is where you can ask teh HubPages team and Hubber community any questions that you need answered. Also, if you're going to ask a question, it might be a good idea to search for it first in the Forums so that you're not asking a question that had already been answered a few times already.
    Goto Forum now>>
    •Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature: If you ever notice a problem on HubPages or you have an idea anout someting that we could potentially add to HubPages, please ley us know in this section so that we can take a look at whatever it is.
    Goto Forum now >>

Thank you and best regards,

2. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

please please dont read anything i write, i can spell, but can not type well. I make mistakes all the time, and I know it. So there is no need for you to point them out. Thanks. And, try to have some fun.  smile

1. 0
      reynanteoctaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry Dennisematt. My previous message is not meant for you. Everybody commits a mistake. No man is perfect. I also make mistakes oftentimes.

3. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

4. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 7 years ago

I've fixed all the typos on that page that I can find. Thanks for reporting this.

5. 0
    reynanteoctaposted 7 years ago

You're very much welcome.