jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Hub earnings question

1. one who writes profile image62
    one who writesposted 7 years ago

I have a hub that has gotten a decent amount of views in about a year with an earnings potential rated at $$$.  I am signed up for AdSense but it hasn't made me much money at all.  I don't know what kind of specifics I can get into on these forums so let's just leave it at that for now.

I have a few other hubs as well that do okay, but that one Hub still gets a good amount of hits everyday so my earnings just seem a little off to me.

To answer part of my own question, I know I need to post more frequently, but in the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you head on over to the "Extreme Hub Makeover" thread, you're allowed to post a link to a Hub there and ask for feedback.  That way we know which one you're talking about.

You're allowed to talk in dollar terms about how much a particular Hub has made, you're just not allowed to talk about the detail.

2. vancouverdentist profile image61
      vancouverdentistposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you selling anything in your affiliate links? ie: amazon products related to your hub?

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

This thread will explain everything.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18634

one who writesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I actually just read a similar question to mine and read the same thread that you posted on that one.

Point well taken smile

Just warning you that after I post some more after researching SEO tactics and still don't see results, I'm bugging you again smile

Just kidding - thanks for the response.  I'm doing this more for fun, but after reading other posts it just seems like some of the earnings are so much higher than mine.  Just my curiosity.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are actually some good SERIOUS forums and hubs on the subject, I'm just not inclined to write any smile

Haha - no problem.  I read the other ones.  Your thread had the best picture though.

3. Gennifer profile image74
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

Try to receive more traffic, because more traffic - more clicks - more money on Google AdSense. So think carefully over all tags for your hubs (for those people who will find your hub from search engines). And certaibly what is the most important - quality of a hub!

4. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Well, I just checked out your fajita's hub and noticed that none of the adsense ads on that hub have anything to do with your content.  Maybe it has to do with the tags you are using or the words in the headlines.  Try placing a keyword phrase in the tags like "fajita recipe" or "how to make fajita's" 

Check and see on your other hubs if the ads match the content, if they don't then there is little reason for a viewer to click on them.

Thanks!!!

working