jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Problem with picture capsule

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Uploaded 4 pictures from my computer, all were fine. Saved capsule and only 2 showed.

Saved hub and only 1 picture showed.

Uploaded 3 more.

1 picture showed (1 of the originals)

uploaded 2, to total 3 pictures that should be there because the one that was originally there was still there.

saved. went back.

2 showed.

uploaded the one that didn't show in full view (leaving just the deleted button in edit view) again. and all 3 showed, but left 4 spots where there should be 4 (1 should be there twice where the image wasn't delete)

Hope that made sense.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Whitney, are you saying you uploaded all the photos in the same capsule?

I always load all my photos in separate capsules (one in each).  That way I can shuffle them around more easily if I want to.

3. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I don't know about all my hubs, but I am having the same problem with pictures showing on my Healthcare Reform hub.  I have two pictures that have always shown, that I now cannot see.
    I went into edit mode and see the pic there, but after I save...I go back and no pic shown.
    I have even signed out of hubpages and then viewed the page and it is the same. Hope this doesn't hurt my page performance. It does make a page look bad to not have pics load with page.

4. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

i was having a problem with pictures not appearing about an hour ago but they are back. it may have just been a technical problem with the site, maybe...

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe that was it. Mine have finally shown back up.

5. Whitney05 profile image68

Marisa, yes the same capsule. I was using the thumbnail feature.

Since the inital post one of the pictures in that capsule is no longer visible, and another picture in a separate capsule is no longer visible.

When in edit mode of capsule:

When capsule is saved:

How is it that the capsule shows 2 of the 4 should show, yet when saved, 3 of the 4 show?

This is what kept happening earlier, except it was working before I left work.

6. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

We deployed a new web server this afternoon and there were a few hiccups.  We're looking into the issue with images.  In general, if there were no errors uploading the images, we have them, and they will eventually display correctly.

7. Whitney05 profile image68

Still having problems with that one hub. I reuploaded all the pictures, worked fine then (a few days ago), no longer shows one of the images.

8. Angel Of Love profile image80
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

It happened to me too, but it fixed itself up. I logged off for a while and when I came back, it's already fixed.