jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)

Highest paying niche you've ever seen

1. Cls1321 profile image61
    Cls1321posted 7 years ago

I'm bored and browsing through keywords with high cpc using the google adwords keyword tool.

was wondering whats the highest paying keyword you've ever seen and what was the CPC when you saw it ?

I can't remember what it was but a few months back someone showed me one that had a cpc of like $50.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And you didn't write a hub on it?  Crazy.

2. Cls1321 profile image61

I know right ? well this was before my Hubpages days you must remember. I'm only 3 weeks in =P.

3. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Here's a list of the top 100 paying keywords, compiled February 2009.
    I expect we'll now see a bunch on hubs about mesothelioma lol

http://www.tareeinternet.com/forum/seo/ … 009-a.html

(By the way, I found this list in 15 seconds with a google search.
    Google is your friend.)

Eric G.

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  I can't even pronounce mesothelioma let alone write on it big_smile

It appears those who know a lot about lawyers, insurance & mortgage will do well big_smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol  lol  lol gorgeous appealed to my warped sense of humour...

4. Cls1321 profile image61

yea, I've always known the more money a niche involves the better it pays. However, sadly if I wanted to write about finance, law, or cancer like mesothelioma I would have to study... A lot.

anyways thanks Eric...I just wish now that the list had something I could write about on it lol. Might just have to do some research on Mesothelioma Lawyers from a specific area lol.

5. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 7 years ago

There are lots of mortgage topics that have high estimated CPCs. That's not much good to me because I know hardly anything about the topic and I can't be bothered researching it. There are some mortgage terms in the $30-$40 range even now though.

6. Cls1321 profile image61

yea, seems like every high paying topic is somewhat related to the "finance" niche, which sadly I know nothing about. Oh well

7. Gennifer profile image75
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I also read somewhere that "finance" niche is very good payed per click.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats the problem though, finance certainly isn't a 'niche'... its the single most competitive broad topic on the net.... you would have to find a very very specific niche within finance, and then learn it very very well to have any chance whatsoever of getting decent traffic!

8. pa77 profile image61
    pa77posted 7 years ago

If you know how to do keyword research these are not the topics to be involved in.Take a look and search for the term "mesothelioma". There are over 7,000,000 results alone for this keyword!This tells you there is too much competition and,getting on googles first page with that keyword in your Hub would be impossible and, your Hub would never rank at all or be seen.Anything to do with finance, do a google search- there are 508,000,000 results there! Think you can compete with all those sites? A very hard task indeed!
    You could make a great page about "car insurance" and those clicks would generally be worth more...but how would you ever get traffic to a big area like that?

You have to find a balance there of what you can get traffic to. No traffic, no clicks...period.

1. MontyApollo profile image61
      MontyApolloposted 7 years ago in reply to this

One of the first hubs I threw together to get my feet wet was on mesothelioma. For the keywords: mesothelioma disease, it has been hovering between position 7 and 12 for the last few weeks (about half the time on first page and half the time on second page).

But...Google Analytics reports only one visit from that keyword over several weeks. This is an interesting game.

9. Gennifer profile image75

Completely agree with you. I'm trying to find such a niche.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well fingers crossed for you wink

10. CarpetDiem profile image79
    CarpetDiemposted 7 years ago

That reminds me of a joke. What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A start...

PS. I have nothing against lawyers. My best friend is one. All in good fun.

11. Gennifer profile image75

Thanks, Ryankett.

12. finsofts profile image59
    finsoftsposted 7 years ago

All of you discussed and is any one wrote hubs on these niche ??

13. World Marketing profile image60
    World Marketingposted 7 years ago

niche keywords are great way to make money, but i have found that current events niches can make you quick money

14. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I read somewhere that health, wealth, love and safety are popular subjects ...hmm don't really know tongue lol

15. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

It starts with writing about Condition and Diseases, Health, Alternative Medicines and Skin Disorders

Late Pregnancy
    Parasitic Protozoa
    Senile Dementia
    Stones (Calculi)
    Varicose Veins

Home Remedies for:
    Common Cold
    Ear Piercing
    Kidney Stone
    Stretch Marks

Medicines and Drugs:

Hope that helps!

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think I love that pic of you the best smile

16. Cls1321 profile image61

damn 553 hubs is impressive.

17. CoachFreville profile image60
    CoachFrevilleposted 7 years ago

$$$ in the niches not necessarily the most important feature. Top 7 niches of 2009 here, according to "Entrepreneur Magazine," are: