jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Show us your fridge

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

What decorations do you have on your refrigerator? Here is mine.

Yes, those are Buddhist monks on a roller coaster...

To post a picture use [ img ] Image URL [ /img ] without the spaces.

2. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I'd post a picture, but my fridge is full of pictures magnets of my two kids.

1. AsherKade profile image78
      AsherKadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I completely understand...that's why I'm not doing mine...like the forum idea, but there are too many pervs and convicts who would absolutely love to see my kids...must protect them dearly by not having them on the net...

1. kmackey32 profile image82
        kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Aww I saw your name and I was interested to see what was on your fridge but I understand if you have pics of your kids. How about you take them pics off, then take a pic. smile

then you would see an ugly bare fridge! I have a gallery style picture format of all my six kids, family, and friends on my walls too...some say it's cluttered to  have million f pics everywhere, but I'm proud of what I am blessed with...

1. kmackey32 profile image82
            kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh ok. Yea all that's on mine is my work schedule. smile

I have a gallery pictures setting of the kids all over the house and the frig...some say it's cluttered and chaotic...but I think it's beautiful....

looking at everyone's pictures, the laborious trouble that went into my frig and house pales in comparison to others...

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I am WAAAAY too tired to do the whole pic-taking-downloading-posting thing, but suffice it to say that I have a lot of business cards on one side (the hidden side) and my middle daughter's certificates of being on the Dean's list at her college on the front! On the side closest to the stove, I have magnetic jars with my everyday herbs and spices.

4. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

So we have: an invitation to my cousin's bat-mitzvah, concert tickets, grad party invitation, when my bills are due, a pic of me and my cousin as little babes, my sticker from when i voted the first time ever, a b-day card. And a note from my sister that says "need milk smile and tampons haha"

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Mine isn't worth a picture. One magnet with the phone number of the local House of Pizza and a magnetic bottle opener.

6. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

The pic is of the top half of my fridge only smile You don't wanna see the bottom half...

7. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

I don't have a bottom half of the frig or bottom half of shelves. etc...kids, dogs, cats,pig would obliterate whatever is 4 feet or below in the house...

8. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I have no handy, working, camera.  The front of my refrigerator has one pretty little "welcome friends" magnet, two color pot-holders, and wooden gingerbread man (known as "G Man").  On the side we have some business magnets (the dentist, the vet, etc.), a few other magnets  (a couple of cute ones, a historical town one, and a Centrum one); and a picture of a Teddy Bear family (cut out from a calendar).  There's also a little card with family's phone numbers on it for emergencies.  (Oh - and even though nobody watches sports, a Red Sox or Patriots schedule.  It helps for people planning to need parking spaces in Boston.  smile).  I like to aim for a refrigerator that's clean looking and yet friendly and warm without being too cluttery.  It is kind of funny how our refrigerators tell a story.   smile

9. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Mine has political campaign stickers, magnets and bumper stickers of various campaigns I have worked on or contributed to in some way. I also have some pictures of my adorable cousins and one of those magnetic pads that I never use. There are also lots of vintage magnets for french alcoholic beverages and cigars as well as vintage travel poster magnets. (I love magnets with vintage images on them!)