jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Question for anyone to answer.

1. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I have one hub that shows $$$$$ and 3 incoming links. I hear that's a good thing but I'm not even getting any clicks or making any money off it. What do I do with it?

2. Silver Rose profile image78
    Silver Roseposted 7 years ago

How old is the hub? Usually it takes time for a hub to come good. Just continue building backlinks to it.

kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I published it on 5/28. And I don't know how to build backlinks, i mean like to where?

3. Silver Rose profile image78
    Silver Roseposted 7 years ago

A backlink is a link from an article or blog to your hub, usually anchored on a word or phrase.

It's what the search engines use to decide if your hub is any good or not - it's like a vote for your hubs.

How to build backlinks: various ways. You could write articles on Ezinearticles or Infobarrel with links to your hub. Or you set up a blog yourself on a related topic to your hub and then link from that to the hub.

There's a ton on info on hubpages about how to go about it. I would search the site for info on backlinks (both hubs and the forum) and then spend a good few hours reading about it. Read as many sources of info as you can, and by the end of it you'll know what to do!

Hope this helps

Ok I will try.

1. livewithrichard profile image85
        livewithrichardposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sent you an email, hope that helps.

Ok thanks I just read it. Funny someone else said that was a good hub. I will fix things now. Thanks alot

1. 0
            Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Everybody sees things differently. I've seen a great deal of improvement in your hubs, in that the newer ones, should sell more stuff and make more money. There's always things that need improving. But I definitely think that you're on the right track.

4. White Teeth profile image60
    White Teethposted 7 years ago

Definitely try Ezine Articles; it is good for a backlink, and about  25% are clicking through, so good traffic too...

working