jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

It's sad when someone gets murdered.

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Okay, in my life I have been fairly fortunate when it comes to death. Knock on wood. 

But my friend Nikki's x who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a few years ago was found dead in a river in Lathop,CA. I only met Jeremy a few times in my life but it still makes me feel sad... murder. Why?

It's sad.  It reminds me of my friend in high school, Chrissy, her boyfriend Mike was murdered.  Thrown off a trestle at a river near where we lived in Washington.

He was murdered by some other students from a rival high school. But he wasn't a jock or anything like that, actually he was a really nice guy, one of the nicest.  So murder. Why?

I don't think I will ever understand why someone could take the life of another person no matter what.

2. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

My uncle was a cop. He was shot by a 17 year old. It destroyed my family. I don't understand it either sandra.

3. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

It is unexplicable. I had a friend, she was 19, she was stabbed to death by her exboyfriend. I still cry when I hear Greenday...goodriddance. I hate the news, I hate the people who want to know "what happend?" They are all real people, with real feelings. I hate it. Its not a movie, it really really happend.

4. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I knew a guy in my neighbourhood who was murdered recently. He was a good guy.

I've known other people in my life who were killed, but perhaps in other ways, like an accident.

It is quite a shock and takes a while to get over. It's a sick world, well rather, it's full of sick people anyway.