jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Fans - See All

1. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Cannot click on "See All" for fans for myself or other hubbers.  Is there another way to see one's fans??

1. deepthought profile image59
      deepthoughtposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Beth I asked that same question the other day, still haven't receave a worthwhile answer

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

This question has been posted about at least a dozen times in the past week. I believe they are working on it.

If you are really bothered about it, email team@hubpages.com

1. Beth100 profile image84
      Beth100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for letting me know. I have been away and didn't realize that others' have been having the same problem and posting the query in the forum.

3. trish1048 profile image81
    trish1048posted 7 years ago

Neither did I.  Thanks!

4. Gennifer profile image74
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

I think that at present it's a problem of every hubber. I hope they'll do something to change the situation.

5. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I just checked mine.  If I click "see all" I get the first page of several pages, so I can't "see all" at once; but I can eventually go through them page by page.  If it's been a problem it's either fixed now, or else not affecting everyone's profile.

I wonder if there's the chance some of the people asking could be thinking "see all" means "seeing all" on one page?  Of course, this is a question that's coming from someone who can "see all" - so it's natural I may wonder if someone is misinterpreting "see all".  smile

6. profile image0
    susanafeposted 7 years ago

I can't click on "see all".  The only way I can see who joined my fans is by reading the hubtivity on my profile page.  The "see all" button hasn't been working for quite a while.  I hope they fix it soon!

7. larryfreeman profile image85
    larryfreemanposted 7 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that it took so long for someone from the HP staff to respond. 

I tested it out just now and I found that "See All" works fine on Firefox and Safari but does not work for IE or Opera.

Is everyone having the problem using IE or Opera? Have you tried using another browser?

I'll see what's up with IE.  I'll post on this thread when we have a fix ready for IE.

-Larry

1. larryfreeman profile image85
      larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Update:  I found the bug in the code.  The fix will be pushed out with the next update to the HubPages web site.

If you want to "see all" in IE, you can get there directly by the following url:
      "/fans/of/" + your username.

For example, if you want to see all the fans of larryfreeman, then you use the following:
      http://hubpages.com/fans/of/larryfreeman

-Larry

8. deepthought profile image59
    deepthoughtposted 7 years ago

Still cant see all, but i'll try looking at fans/my name thanks

9. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Take your boobs and get lost spammer...

10. Aqua profile image79
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

I'm sure they'll be out of here pretty soon! The spammer I mean lol :-)

working