jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

broad topics, any suggestions ?

1. Cls1321 profile image60
    Cls1321posted 7 years ago

I am looking for a subject that I could write a lot about. For instance I had started writing about loans and stopped because I realized no matter how much I studied it, I couldn't offer the knowledge and helpful tips that someone who has taken out loans and paid off loans for years and years could. I chose the topic because I could write about loans in general, than write hubs about all different types of loans and link them back to the original hub.

basically I was wondering if anyone had ideas of subjects like this where you can write a general hub, than branch off into a lot of specific hubs.

If anyone does respond, do know that I enjoy researching and writing about anything so don't be shy with suggestions.

2. Cls1321 profile image60

oh, and I have been killing myself trying to think of something that I could research and write a lot about for 2 days and just can't take it anymore. That is why I am resorting to asking other people what I should write about sad

3. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Write about your hobbies, things you love, things you like, things you know about, things you want to know more about.

4. livewithrichard profile image87
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Where do you like to vacation, or where would you like to visit?
    What do you like to eat, or what do you like to cook?
    What do you do for entertainment?
    What do you do for a living?
    What would you like to do for a living?
    How could you do ____ better?

That should get you started.

5. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Hey the recession is still pretty big at the moment and people will always want to know how to make and save money, maybe you could start there.
    BTW read the thread about your hubs being copied thats harsh I hope they get a right good telling off! (To put it politely)

1. Cls1321 profile image60
      Cls1321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks, me too. Hope they get in trouble with the law actually. That would be more incentive not to turn around and copy some other persons work.

1. wrenfrost56 profile image84
        wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Damn straight, I don't know if these people are greedy, lazy, stupid or all three? Plus just had another idea, you could write about your favourite famouse people, I am working on one now I got the idea from the favourite dead celebtity thread. Good luck.

6. Cls1321 profile image60

thanks smile I will start thinking about all suggestions so far. And feel free to keep ideas coming =P

7. Cls1321 profile image60

its kind of funny because the niche that always made me the most money was "how to make money online" but I already covered that subject and no It seems like I can't find what to write about. I'm taking time atm to think about the suggestions and find something out of them to write about.

hate the days when I go brain dead and spend hours doing nothing but thinking of what to write about.

8. Cls1321 profile image60

http://allfreelancewriting.com/2009/02/ … ite-about/

9. Aqua profile image78
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Another brainstorming tool you can use is the Google Wonder Wheel. Just search for your item "Pancakes", or whatever, and it will come up with other possibilities for you. Sometimes it can be really helpful.

10. Cls1321 profile image60

thanks for the tip aqua

11. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

You could write about car body kits such as:

body kit bumpers
    suzuki aerio body kit
    body kits spoilers
    z3 body kit
    nissan 240sx body kit
    oldsmobile alero body kits
    alfa romeo body kits
    lexus es300 body kit

I guess if you are really into auto parts.

12. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

You could also check out the ideabank here at hubpages. They've already found some niche keyword article options for you smile

13. Dale Nelson profile image30
    Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago

I reckon Bard of Ely is on to something when you write about your hometown.What about the history of your hometown.Everyone gets tourists who use the net.