jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Made my first adsense earning!!

1. txgal profile image74
    txgalposted 7 years ago

Woohoo!! I made my first adsense earnings after being on HubPages for 9 days. It's only .79 but I can see it works!!

1. cloudrider profile image60
      cloudriderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats!!! Im so excited for you.... I was starting to give up only here 8 days but havent obtain anything yet snif snif... But you are walking away from that beginning smile

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

big, big congrats!

that's really a great start.

3. Cls1321 profile image60
    Cls1321posted 7 years ago

gratz, I remember the first earnings. Awesome feeling but just remember you will NEVER be earning enough =P.

after being part of a webmaster forum for a while I realized nobody ever happy with their adsense.

make nothing you say you just want $1 a day, make $1 a day you want $10 a day, make that you want $100 than $1000 than $10,000 lol.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol... I believe people happy with their Adsense earnings don't participate in forums much. Maybe because they are happy of their earnings and busy increasing them rather than wasting their time here on forums like us. tongue

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

And a big CONGRATZ to you txgal.

5. JunkerBob profile image62
    JunkerBobposted 7 years ago

Grats, its a great feeling smile

1. beautyrose profile image59
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's wonderful being on hubpges only for 8 days and a hub a 4 .

6. racemels32 profile image60
    racemels32posted 7 years ago

Sorry for the super noob question but is it wrong to click on someone elses google ad just to say "thanks i liked your post" and do people do it?