jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

google code ?

1. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago

wanting to move or add to affiliate google setting it will not let me touch it even when i got to modify ? help

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Once Google/Adsense has accepted you, the code is automatically put on your page. (you will see the code there) You don't need to do anything.

1. beautyrose profile image60
        beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But there was an instruction to put the code in the body tags of your HTML so you can get the ads right for you. And that's what I did I copy paste the google codes to every HTML of my hubs and my ads were adjusted to the kind of hub topic I have.

1. Lady_E profile image83
          Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's Cool Beauty but in most cases, Google/HP automatically does it for you, as you can also see in Angel of Love's comments above.

1. beautyrose profile image60
            beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well I will try. Cause I already have done that before letting hp find ads for me but i noticed ads were different from my hub topics so when I pasted the google code to my HTML the ads to my hubs topic were adjusted. Like when I discussed about food the ads is about recipes and related to health not about money and others which are not related to my hubs.

2. Angel Of Love profile image79
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

In HubPages, you don't paste any google code onto your hubs.  HubPages takes care of it.  Meaning may not be able to choose how to position the ads.

3. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago

really appreciate your info am new to the hubpages and adsense all the info i can get the better am still unsure about my earnings or impressions but i know where not suppost to talk about some terms about that but am looking for info?

working