jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

The HubChallenge is very taxing I'm resting now, how about you guys?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image64
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

Post your reply here and give your point of views here too about hubchallenge.

1. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is a bit Taxing but I have found it Motivating. I have done 15 so far out of the Challenge and there is no way I would have normally done that. (I tend to write 2 hubs in a week).

So, I'm still plodding along, currently working on 16 and 17.

No pain, no gain. smile

2. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

I am going in my own pace. Anyways, I would be taking a break with effect from 17th for 10 days as i am going on a holiday.

3. GeneralHowitzer profile image64

Well thats good for you Anamika hehehe, thanks for dropping by...

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Not really, I find doing one hub a day very easy.

5. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Hey you're allowed to rest once in a while. Don't overdo it or you'll end up not getting anything done at all.

6. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

I am finding it very easy having completed 15 hubs in a week. I will easily finish the challenge before the 30 days is up!

7. GeneralHowitzer profile image64

Aw all of you are doing pretty well with your hubs, i'm one day short already and having the feeling of having a burnout...

emievil oh boy, please visit my hub about festival hehehe I think I'm doing pretty well here in hubpages...

Hi Bard Ely hehehe looks like your doing very well...

Hi ma'm uninvited writer... good for you, you are having a walk in the park...

Hehehehe since your my friends already nyahaha kindly visit one of my hub about festival you'll be surprized I guess...

8. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Hey GeneralHowitzer, better announce that you're a Hubnugget nominee here in the forums. It will help you get votes smile. Congratulations on becoming a nominee!

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image64
      GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Will that be okay and fair emievil hehehehe...

1. emievil profile image83
        emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Actually, yes. You have to promote your hub and where else but in the forums. But better ask the hubpage team first smile.

9. mommyfreelancer profile image90
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

Ow...will the hubchallenge end soon? Then I am waaay behind. I will just be posting my 9th. I only write at night and during the weekend, but I need more time doing hubs so I usually do it when my son is sleeping on Saturday afternoons. That's not much time, is it?

But I enjoyed it anyway so I will continue to post all the hubs...but first I need to finish composing the hubs!

General, don't get burned out...it's too early. Rest. You always need to stop to do more smile

Goodluck on the hubchallenge!

10. GeneralHowitzer profile image64

@emievil: Thanks emievil but I'm not doing that hehehe... unless my fellow hubnugget does it....

@mommyfreelancer: we're doing pretty well hehehe in hubnugget... hope the trend will continue... thats good for you, knows how to use time well keep it up...

@lady E: wow your doing very fine, thnx for dropping by...

working