jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any Woodstock Fans?!

1. Kent Merritt profile image81
    Kent Merrittposted 7 years ago

Greetings, everybody! 
    I'm new here to HubPages and keep forgetting we have this forum.  It's gonna be fun to pop in here every now and then.

Since this weekend is the anniversary of Woodstock, I'm just wondering if there are other Woodstock fans lurking here on the boards. I was a bit too young to be part of that hippie generation, but something about that movie really resonates with me. I wrote a hub on my thought on the 40th anniversary. You can click on my face and go to my hub profile and read the piece I wrote, if you'd like. (I say it that way because I'm not sure of the rules in these forums about pimping our own stuff - that's why I decided not to post a direct link)

So, tonight they ran that documentary on 'Woodstock: Now and Then' on VH1.  Did anybody see it?  I watched the original movie last night on Pladium (or whatever that channel is called), so I've got Woodstock on the mind lately.

I think that would've been a great thing to experience.  It really was a special moment in our country's history. 

Peace and love.  What a concept.

2. Kent Merritt profile image81

By the way, I do have a question, which I forgot to add in my first post.  Am I missing something, or is the only place to actually start a new topic is on the 'Help' page?!

My Forums home page has no button anywhere to start a topic!  So, am I missing something, or am I just crazy?!

3. Kent Merritt profile image81

Okay, I just answered my own question.  I didn't realize that all those Topic links on the left side of the Forum page have a button for starting a new topic. Duh.  Well, now I know. 

Sorry everyone, for posting this in the wrong forum!!!
    (Is there a way I can move it...should I?)

4. Casey Teller profile image78
    Casey Tellerposted 7 years ago

I'm a big fan of Snoopy comics. Yah!