jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

tweeting

1. sarovai profile image63
    sarovaiposted 7 years ago

Is twitter will help to make more visitors for my hub pages? If so how I can get friends in tweeter? All are ready for my friendship!

2. profile image0
    susanafeposted 7 years ago

Can someone explain what tweeter is all about?  When you sign up, do the messages get sent to your email or what?

3. Angel Of Love profile image79
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

I'm a twitter. Twit, twit, tweet, tweeet...

4. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Twitter started just like any other social networking site but it eventually grew to become more then just a networking site. You can send small twits (messages) of mot more then 160 characters. You can make friends at will (it is called following and followers). Unlike most other networking site people generally very reserved about making friends here it is just opposite. Pickup anyone you see there and send a friend request and most likely you will get the positive response. It is being used as a great tool by professionals, business people and even companies to market their products and services.

1. flread45 profile image81
      flread45posted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's a great tweet Packerpack.

2. alekhouse profile image80
      alekhouseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry but, it's not more than 140 characters. You can only make friends if the other person wants to be your friend. And they don't call it "making friends" It's called "following" each other.

This part is right: "...a great tool by professionals, business people and even companies to market their products and services" And it is a social media site.

working