jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Pages Front Page?

1. Betty Jo Petty profile image61
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 8 years ago

Is there a Hub Pages Front or First Page?  I'm new and still searching through learning.

I will keep searching.  I see I should go look at HubPages FAQ before asking.  Dear, dear.

It's about five a.m. and my insomnia sometimes makes me ask silly questions.  Other times, it allows me to write good Poetry and other articles.

Good morning, People!

I'm Betty Jo

1. Guru Gagandhaari profile image61
      Guru Gagandhaariposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages have front pages, when you signed out you can see it again.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Betty Jo, are you thinking of a Helium-style front page, where you see a selection of articles that you can browse through?  HubPages doesn't really have an equivalent.

Click on "Hubs" and you can browse through a list of Hubs (either the newest or the most popular).  Or click on Hubbers to see who's writing.  You can also search for a subject and all the Hubs on that subject will come up, using the search box.

3. Keny Luger profile image76
    Keny Lugerposted 8 years ago

Well just click on the Hubpages logo in the top left corner and you're there. Or log out and hit the logo like Guru said.

4. Betty Jo Petty profile image61
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 8 years ago

Thanks for all your replies.  Things still look different, that's all.

Gosh, there's so much to read, I haven't had time to write.  Along with everything else I get to do!

Marisa, thanks for keeping an eye out for me.  I'm still feeling kind of lost here.

My computer is in our livingroom, and I don't have the quietness I would prefer.  So, some of my best writing is in the nighttime, which doesn't allow for researching.  I have to be so quiet so as not to awake the other six in my family.