jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

I am thrilled that I am making daily Adsense income

1. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 7 years ago

I am really happy with the performance of my hubs so far.  I am making incremental Adsense income every day now, as well as occasional purchases from Amazon.  Making a believer out of me.  smile

1. deefoster profile image61
      deefosterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am so happy for you!!keep going and you will reap the rewards

2. viryabo profile image88
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Im so happy for you. Congrats! smileI noticed that since i joined the hub challenge, i've been making an income everyday. A few pennies sometimes, and even a couple of pounds now and then. My joy knows no bounds now i realise its a great possibility to earn money online. And all thanks to hubpages!  smile but nada from Amazon. sad

2. Uzdawi profile image33
    Uzdawiposted 7 years ago

Good for you, my adsense total earnings are 0.00$...but im new to hubpages so i think i have time for that.

3. JunkerBob profile image60
    JunkerBobposted 7 years ago

I hope to be able to get daily earnings sometime. For now I just get something now and then. Keep up the good work!

4. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

This bit of news is really inspiring for many people, me included.  I have made money with adsense so far but I am very excited to get to the point where the income is daily like you.  Thank you for posting this inspiration.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

That's great to hear.

6. bgpappa profile image84
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

I agree, its nice when you make a little money everyday.

7. 3bagsfull profile image79
    3bagsfullposted 7 years ago

thanks for sharing- I really needed to hear this to keep me "keepin on"

8. Trekkiemelissa profile image80
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

Congrats Lake,  Most days I see a bit in my adsense account.  Its really nice to see it when it happens.  I don't get a whole lot with amazon, but I just checked and found that I have a sale smile which is a great thing smile

9. Aqua profile image78
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

That's wonderful! I love reading that someone is enjoying some success here. It will only get better :-)

10. karpouzian profile image59
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Yeah, even though it is pennies so far (at least for me), it will get to be more and more.

11. Angel Of Love profile image79
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

I have not earned a single cent.  Am I just wasting my time?

1. deefoster profile image61
      deefosterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Looks like you just joined three days ago....

Patience.... : ) and hard work will always pay off. Give it time and take consistent action

12. 0
    PJ_Deneenposted 7 years ago

Congrats!  Same here.  Participating in the Hub Challenge has really helped.  Yesterday was a 0 day, but I've usually been making a few cents every day and sometimes up to $2.  I've also had a couple small sales on Amazon, so I'm going to keep hubbing.