jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Market Samurai?

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Is it worth signing up for a free trial?

1. profile image60
      affiliate jumpposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hell yah, it is the best tool I have used yet.

2. profile image0
      Juan Mariuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hell yes it is so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a forty day free trial if you sign up through the thirty day challenge. Market Samurai is a very powerful tool if learn to use it correctly. I literally does EVERYTHING! You will probably purchase it when you realize the real value of it.

karpouzianposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm using it now for the 30DC and I do love it.

2. The Empire profile image79
    The Empireposted 7 years ago

It's free so it's worth it!  Just be ready to have your inbox full of sales pitches from now until you die!

Spend the next twelve days to get as much out of it as you possibly can, then quit the trial (or buy it if you really like it).  It's certainly a powerful tool, but it doesn't do anything you can't do on your own.

3. Angel Of Love profile image78
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

ain't worth the time, i've tried it.

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Give it a try, you may like it. smile

karpouzianposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Misha, a big part of me wants to.  A big part of me also wants to wait until closer to the end of the 30DC, when I am potentially more capable of letting this 'habit' (read addiction) of mine be able to support itself.  I just need to make sure I can make $20 a month to pay for hosting and to buy one domain name a month.

I have made $5 so far, and I haven't even been here a month.  I may hold off for another (just under) two weeks, to see how it is going from there.

But I want to try it, and I want this to work smile

working