jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

You know, I tell people here pretty often to 'write what you know or want to know more about', but I've been a hypocrite.  There are tons of things in my household that have been problems that I've desperately wanted to know more about that I have BEEN researching...

Man, I have a million new topics to write about (well maybe 3).

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Then write about them, what are you waiting for? smile

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Permission from you AEvans lol

1. AEvans profile image74
          AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He asked big_smile hehehehhe

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Nothing wrong with that. About half of my hubs are things I didn't know anything about until I did the research.

3. sarovai profile image62
    sarovaiposted 7 years ago

Knowing what we do not know, and writing what we know makes the hub interesting to readers.

4. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Well get busy then writing about your dust bunnies, or where the shiit comes from. How 'bout writing on why my house has spooks?

5. Aqua profile image78
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

It happens to me too - sometimes the obvious is staring me right in the face yet I don't see it smile

Writing about what you know is good advice, but I like to mix it up more than that. I like to write about what I know, what I don't know, what I need to know, what I'd like to know etc. This keeps me from getting bored.

If you've already researched something then yes - definitely write about it. You're already half done!