UK Amazon Partner program

1. 60
    garyratzposted 7 years ago

I signed up for the UK Amazon Partner program and added the code to the affiliates section but now i'm trying to add links. When I add the url or asin number it says No Amazon results found. I want to write a review about a UK product and link it to a UK product but it doesn't look like I can.

Is there anyway I can use the UK Amazon Partner program?

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm pretty sure that the US Amazon Associate program is the only one allowed.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Could this be something which hubpages looks at?

It will cost about $15 for me to cash an Amazon cheque in dollars in a UK bank.

I wrote quite a few articles about soccer/football which gets a lot of UK traffic.... and that traffic is not going to be interested in paying $20 to get a $8 book delivered to the UK.... when that same book will be available on the UK Amazon with free super-saver delivery or whatever.

There are lots of UK 'markets' which I would like to infiltrate with sales pages, I cant cater for those at all...

The few UK writers on here can reach audiences that the US writers might not even think of seeking, so this would effectively be 'expansion' for hubpages...

Adsense works by showing geographically logical ads... e.g. I get ads for 'Hire Rodney Marsh As A Speaker' on my soccer ads (he is a former England player) and my balance is in £.

About 30% of my traffic is from the UK.... there would be some great scope for Hubpages to increase its revenue streams by negotiating with Amazon about this.