jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Please Pray...Drunk Driving Accident

1. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

One of my best friend's brother who was a good friend of mine and I had known since the 5th grade passed away this morning due to a drunk driver. He was run over in St.Cloud by a speeding Humvee.

My friend was only about 17 and was an extremely bright young guy. He had started his own rock band and was always making people smile. Please pray for his family as they cope with the loss of their son.

Brian Fanslau

1. tantrum profile image62
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry 2 hear this sad  Another life gone....Horrible facts of life

2. Precious Pearl profile image81
      Precious Pearlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I come humbly before your throne and I lift up the family and friends of this young man.  I pray that you would touch them with your healing, soothing balm in the midst of the loss of their loved one too soon.  Surround them with your loving arms and hold them as only you can.  Heal their wounded hearts and remind them that even in the midst of the valley you are with them.  I pray for wisdom and discernment for those that minister to this family to speak life and words of healing.  Guard their hearts.  Lord, you catch every tear and you cry with us in our midnight hour.  Surround them with songs of deliverance.  In Jesus' Name I Pray! Amen!

3. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In my prayers.  sad

2. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

That's terrible, so sad.  My thoughts and prayers going out to this young man's family.

Hope you all can find enough comfort to make it through the coming days as easily as possible, under the circumstances.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Brian.  I'd like to add more to this post, but I know too well how little saying much of anything would help.  I thought twice about adding the following (because I don't want to look like I'm trying to "make it about me" under the circumstances); but I'm the survivor of an accident caused by a drunk, speeding, driver.  My own best friend since childhood was killed.  I don't know....  I guess I kind of feel as if I can relate to your friend's family, your friend, and you.  There are thousands every year - and people keep on driving drunk and/or speeding.  Thoughts go out to your friend's family.

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I will include you and the family in my prayers tonight.

5. AsherKade profile image78
    AsherKadeposted 7 years ago

I hate to hear about kids dying....I can truly understand those parents....God Bless, and yes, I know this is not a religous forum and I'm still going to say it!

6. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Sincere condolences and best wishes to his family and friends.

7. 0
    ftgfmomposted 7 years ago

Sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and family.

8. EverythingMouse profile image55
    EverythingMouseposted 7 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

9. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

It always saddens me when I hear about the lives lost due to drunk / careless driving. And so young, too! Condolences to the family. Hope they will be able to cope up with this loss. Hope too that they will realize that their son had a very good friend in you.

10. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Oh My God!! That is horrible if you get a chance read about my dad I know the pain. http://hubpages.com/_dwn4bbs4rxf1/hub/D … ving-Laws-
    My prayers are with them and there's that makes me so angry! sad

11. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I'm so sorry.  There is an article on Fox9 about it.

My prayers are with the families & you.

12. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

I just heard the same report and got done watching the news myself.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news … ug_17_2009  (link to Fox 9 report)

Thank you all for your prayers and support.