jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Reply to those responding to, "100% blind"

1. bob711 profile image60
    bob711posted 7 years ago

To: all of you that took the time to reply to me:
    I tried to respond to you individually.  It seemed as if I was clicking on the correct place but it did not work for me.

I am a little disappointed because when I sent my request I did not get my first answer for almost 2 minutes.  Oh well!  I guess I will have to get used to that.  I got used to it on other sites when it took two or three days and sometimes I never did get a response.

I really appreciate the time and effort you all put into helping.  Despite your disclaimers you all helped immensely.  I am first going to join the affiliates and then try to make my first hub.

I have 18 ready to go and win I, "look", if you will pardon the expression, through my files I will undoubtedly find many more.

Years ago I found that many of my friends and thereafter I found many others in network marketing (97%) according to my definition failed in the business.  I found that reprehensible because it is so easy to succeed.

I wrote in 18 lesson course that I gave away to anyone in any network marketing company they were in or were planning to join and then I offered to Mentor them for life.  All at no charge.

I also never mentioned the ones I was personally in. 

A friend told me about Hub a couple of days ago and if I can make a buck without charging the people for the course that will be fine and if not, so what?

I feel anyone can make it on the path to financial freedom if they follow a few very simple steps and have integrity.  I show them how within about 90 minutes.  I am 73 years old, entirely missing a left foot and a substantial portion of the right foot.  Actually that is not true.  I am not missing them for I know exactly where they are.  They are in a pickle jar in the basement of the Fresno Veterans Administration Hospital.

I have been a critical type 1 diabetic 46 years.  I have no balance and have to walk by holding onto someone or leaning on a wall or holding a rail.  I can not get out on my own.  Internally practically everything is deteriorating and I am 100% blind.  Outside of those things I am in great shape for the shape I am in.

There is only one catch.  About the only thing I have that works is my forget her.  It's possible you now know while I understand someone saying they can not make it I do not have much sympathy for them.

I appreciate your concerns about my not putting my address on my communications.  I have been doing that, mostly, since the Web started.

Many years ago I was a Special Agent of the USA Counter Intelligence Corps.  I started at age 19 and always was  mission commander.  This was not too difficult as I was the only one on the mission most of the time.

I operated, usually by myself, in eight countries behind the eye and curtain.  I had many more missions than this but I jumped in 35 times with no jump training.

To be somewhat more accurate I jumped in once and was Pushed 34 times. 

The point of this is I will not allow the predators to win, hence the address.  If I can not stand up to them one way or another that is too bad for me.  I refuse to live in fear even though it is obvious we are allowing a predators to win.

As I did before every mission I made a plan for every possible contingency.  You would think I would have learned by now that regardless of what plans I made some other contingency usually came up.  I am still optimistic that someday I will get to use one of my plans.
    Thanks again,

1. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I suggest making hubs first before trying to apply to Adsense.

2 minutes would have to be a record. Depending what time of the day )or night) that you're online you could be waiting 2 hours for a response.

2. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Bob.  Give a holler if you need any additional help.  You will like it here, it really is a great site.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I second wordscribe41 on those sentiments too Bob.

1. lrohner profile image85
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm right in line with Wordscribe and Earnest. Anything at all that you need, just let us know. We're always happy to help!