jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Clayton Weatherston, Serial Killer in the making.

1. candice5 profile image60
    candice5posted 7 years ago

Google this freak and let the World see your feedback.
    He claims he was provoked I have seen the Court Recording and he is probably without a doubt worse than Hannibal lecter.

2. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

wow simply crazy

1. candice5 profile image60
      candice5posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its amazing, you should have seen him on Television, he is a classified narcissist, with Physcopathic tendencies.
      The Hearing was like he was acting it was totally Gross, and his Parents are supporting the Creep.
      He has a Bounty on his Head, so isn't necessarily going to serve a long  sentence. Supposedly $50,000 for an unpleasant end in Jail. Oh well at least he is probably sleeping lightly.

1. ClaudetteK profile image60
        ClaudetteKposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This guy has to be an ultimate alltime wanka hes been plasterd all over the Paper s in Australia, but he is a new zealander.
        I saw a Documentary on him while I was visiting my Sister about 2 weeks ago.
        He was actially skiting about it really playing with the Media, and I noticed that he keep preening and holding his face to the camera, to get what I spose was his best angle, He was an ugly muppet, so how they figur he sees himself as beautiful and is vain is beyond my simple comprehension.
        I think when he is sentenced they shd throw away the Key, this mongral never deserves to see the light of Day I read another Hub about him on here too. by someone called Juanita. Did you look at that.