jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

what do you think?

1. nikitasnow2 profile image60
    nikitasnow2posted 7 years ago

this is my hub and has a low score, any advice to make it better?
    <snipped link>

2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 7 years ago

My advice is to post it here.

nikitasnow2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did it once but, meeen, they soo cruel. thanks for the tip though

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image78
        NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hub scores will always fluctuate.At times its high and at times its low.

2. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There's no way there's meanness and cruelty in there, I don't often visit there.

ya they are pretty mean and at the moment i am not in a critism mood.but when or how oft do you go there?

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

nikita - as per DS, only post your hubs in the makeover section. I don't know about mean but you should expect constructive criticism, like the following:

The hub itself is fine, in as much as the content is as is should be regarding the topic. However, it needs a little tidying up re grammar and spelling. The piture use is fine but maybe add a news capsule at the bottom and perhaps find an uplifting music video or similar? Insert it somewhere central and make sure it's not too long?

And your url is wayyyyyyyyy too long! You either need to shorten urls full stop, or if it's a hub based around keywords/phrases, they should be the url title.

The best advice I can give is to look around the site. Use the search facility, look closely at the top hubbers and see how they present their hubs and what resources they draw on - pictures, videos etc. 

In all, despite what I've said, it's not that bad smile

working