jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Link to this page

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

I am assuming this is the place to make requests for changes/improvements to the hubpages software.

I see Isabella here all the time doing so, so..... big_smile big_smile XXXXXX big_smile big_smile

Any chance of a "link to this page" link at the top of the page instead of/as well as the bottom?

1. Lissie profile image86
      Lissieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Mark  Idon't think you are as cute as Isabella - but its wortht a shot and I second you suggestion

2. Jerrico Usher profile image60
      Jerrico Usherposted 9 years ago in reply to this

if I hit link to this page on say my profile page or on one of your hubs Mark, and am signed in of course, then I send this "quick link" to someone in an instant message, and they come to the site (say they read your article) then sign up is this an affiliate link for sign ups? I'm pretty sure it is just double checking.

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

The "Link To This Page" function takes you to a page which allows you to choose your HubPages Referral Tracker from a drop down box.

So yes, it is an "affiliate" link, not just for sign-ups, but you get a cut of the pageviews for your ads as a reward for the traffic you send to that hub.

2. Isabella Snow profile image89
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

I only make suggestions in the Digitial Comment Box... wink

3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Hub Improvement = Tricks of the Trade
    Digital Comment Box = Feature Request

4. Mark Knowles profile image61

My mistake.

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

And now we get to beat you half to death with wet towels.

But seriously, one could easily assume that Hub Improvement meant the whole of HubPages.

5. Mark Knowles profile image61

big_smile

I'm already getting beaten half to death with wet towels in one of the other threads.

6. Jerrico Usher profile image60
    Jerrico Usherposted 9 years ago

great. thanx..

working