jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Peace out, girl scouts!!!!

1. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

I am leaving y'all now, to take my kids to "Camp Grandma".
    Tomorrow, will be my first day, in 9 years, of being home alone.
    Who knows what I'll do? what would you do?
    In the meantime, if your not going to change your mind, stay out of the religion forums, your not going to change anybodies else's mind either. Wish me luck, catch y'all on the flip side...

1. 60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I will miss ya !

2. yoshi97 profile image88
      yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'd rent a few movies and snack on some popcorn smile

As for not being able to change anyone else's views ... almost true ... though something said recently inside that forum did make me ponder a few things ... maybe it's not all for naught as some might think

2. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Take it easy DM, we look forward to your return. smile

3. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

See you soon. wink

4. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Woo hoo! ALONE TIME! When you're not used to it, it's actually difficult to figure out how to use all that luxurious "me" time! But you're a creative lady, you'll figure it out.
    How about spending the entire day here with your hubber friends? We'll entertain you! MM

5. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

well well, I am here again. I spent yesterday with  a good friend who recently ahd a tragedy in the familly. Then last night hubby and I had a bbq and went for a motorcyle ride. We got some good news about an issue thats nearly 2 years old, now soon to be resovled. We went out for icecream to celebrate, and this mrning went for a walk and another bike ride before he had to go to work. I am now catching up on all this stuff here, and will be going to have lunch with hubby at work for the first time in 10 years. Turns out me time isnt so scary after all!!