Any advice is appreciated.

1. BigBird profile image60
    BigBirdposted 8 years ago

I am new to hubbing. I actually never heard of HubPages until I typed in a phrase on Google and one of the first articles to come up was from HubPages.

I have a full time job and am hubbing for fun, but I am really interested in making extra money. How and when will I make money from people clicking on one of my articles?

Thanks for your time in advance.

1. Jerrico Usher profile image61
      Jerrico Usherposted 8 years ago in reply to this

For best results start reading the posts.. this issue is beaten to death in the hubbers hang out forum (first one) my first day this is what I did, I read posts for several days and learned alot.. second go to sunseven, darkside,word play profiles (their all fans of mine, actually most of my fans have hubs on exactly what you want to know) and start reading the basics. you can also do a search (box at the top in the "hubbers" or Topics links) and type in terms like hubing for cash, link backs etc.. ( all terms you'll find in the forum posts)

hope this helps..

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

The money is made from people clicking on Adsense Ads or buying things through Amazon and Ebay.

Here's a hub I slapped together on Adsense. It will help you understand how Adsense works.