I'm working on a number of hubs right now that are saved but as yet unpublished.
I'm confused on several points:
1) Will hubpages penalize me in any way if it takes me a couple of months to finish all of these hubs? (That will likely be the case with me.)
2) Why do some of these unpublished hubs with very little content have a hubscore over 50 (while hubs I write in one sitting often start out in the 40s?) Is that just meaningless, meant-to-make-you-obsess hubpages weirdness?
3) Do people snatch up urls they think have great keywords and then never do anything with them? Are there disincentives to prevent this?
2) Since they aren't published, why are you worrying?
3) There are so many word combinations available, why invent stress about imagined, unpublished Hubs? In three years, I've never not been able to come up with a good name/URL for any Hub ideas I get.
LoL, I snatch up great keyword URL's all the time, I usually develop them within the month though, so I guess my process is in no way in need of a "discentive" than your own in which you say it takes a couple of months
Thanks for your answers. Wish my curiosity hadn't come off as over-worrying. Back to writing.
by Sheila Craan9 months ago
Lately, I have had 11 hubs unfeatured due to Quality Issues. I have assured my hubs do not contain grammatical or spelling errors. I have included relevant video and changed the titles and added new supporting texts and...
by Vicki L Hodges2 years ago
Sometimes when I have ideas for hubs, I "start a hub" and sometimes finish it later or just let it sit there for a while. Maybe I should just write down my hub ideas instead. Does it hurt my hub scores or...
by katiem25 years ago
Don't let this happen to you.As most of you know my Mother is is failing health and I've been traveling a lot trying to take care of my Mom, spend as much time with her as possible and get back home for my kids, busy to...
by VivBounty6 weeks ago
Can someone please help me? I've seen some really sub quality hubs out here. I write well and yet my hubs are being unpublished and continuously picked on for sub quality. I'm offended. You're making it not fun to be a...
by michifus4 years ago
I have noticed that all of my hubs that contain affiliate links have now been marked as being in violation of the terms and conditions of hubpages.Hubpages must have forgotten to mention that affiliate links are now...
by Keith Schroeder4 years ago
I imagine a few people will notice as my hubs disappear here and appear elsewhere. So I write this forum and my last hub detailing my discontent.There have been issues in the past, but nothing I would leave over. A lot...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.